Sunday, November 7, 2010

Trimming and integrating-IDS Daily Draw

Outer Energies- Seven of Pentacles
Today's outer energies express exactly what I need to be doing. Harvesting, pruning, trimming away- things(including emotions) that no longer serve me in my life right now. Winter approaches and in order to do the things I need to do for myself, I have much to work on, eliminate.

Inner Energies- Two of Cups
Today this card speaks to me of integrating the feminine and masculine energies/traits in my inner life. Seeking strength, wisdom, grace and compassion to face the trials that lay ahead of me.

I'm not sure what-all I will be facing, not sure what way things will go or where that will leave me, or what I'll need to do. That's the tough part, I can't exactly prepare, other than building my inner strengths and reorganizing and decluttering my life. Yes, the possibility that I'll have to do it all over again is strong, so this could be lookked at as a practice run.....*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment