Monday, May 3, 2010

In the Shadows.

I've been neglecting my journal(blog) here lately. I get busy with other things, the day drifts away and then there isn't time left to devote to journalling. I've been a sporadic journaller throughout my life. It seems that the hardest, most emotional times were when I was most committed to sharing my thoughts-even if it was only with myself. I wish now that I had been more consistent. So, I'm making a new commitment to journalling at this time....

Over the last 3 months my readings-done for myself and by others-have all indicated changes, new beginnings. And while I get the itch every spring to make changes in my life, this felt very different, more intense. Like this was a last chance, or 'The Time' for major overhauls in my thinking, emotions, and health in general. So that's what I'm working on.

Which brings me to one of the reasons that I haven't been keeping up with this journal(I really dislike the term blog). My readings with the DruidCraft have been intensely personal, requiring careful consideration, and revisiting as more and more is opened up to me. At this point I feel very much like the Fool embarking on his adventures. With my sparse pack of "skills", I'm not sure where I'm headed, but I know that I'm in for a fairly intense period of growth and change.

I'd like to take this journal in a bit of a new direction. While I love the DruidCraft-which is listed as my PDR deck-I recently received the Shadowscapes Tarot by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law and fell in love with it. I'm switching my PDR deck to Shadowscapes and will continue to work with the DruidCraft, but only for personal spiritual readings, as it is a deck that speaks to my soul.

I'll be doing some 3 card Mind/Body/Spirit readings with my new Shadowscapes, and posting those here. I also need to play catch-up with everyone elses 'blogs' and see what y'all have been up to! I'll be back tonight with my first MBS reading. See you then!

~Thanks For Stopping By~ Leigh

2 comments:

Kafka's Ghost said...

My BIG CHANGE boat must be floating next to yours! Thank you for sharing that you don't wish to share. That is as much an act of bravery and self-knowledge as anything else.
And I look forward to seeing what all the hullabaloo is about this Shadowscapes so I will await your readings/journaling with it!

Enelinwen said...

I'm very happy to see your posts again. You've been an inspiration for me from the start. I look forward especially to your mind/body/spirit readings.

Peace,

Shire

Post a Comment