Sunday, September 12, 2010

DruidCraft Daily Draw-Sept. 12th, 2010

Tonight the Queen of Pentacles pays a visit to me. This Queen sits on her throne, her bare feet touching the earth and a stone. She's playing her drum with a bone for the striker.

She is a queen who is secure in home, hearth and the practicalities of daily life, she remembers to take time to enjoy leisure pursuits.

Her advice is to take care of business, and your home, but don't work so hard that you don't have the energy to enjoy the life you've created for yourself. And, son of a gun, I've got "lots of stuff" to do this week.

I've been going back and forth in trying to decide when to start my IDS with the DruidCraft. I wanted to start on the Equinox, but feel that there are some other things I need to take care of first. I want to be able to devote time to reading and research for this, not feel like it's just one more chore to try to fit in. So, I'm putting it off till I can get some work out of the way. Picture me sitting cozied up with a stack of books and the DC while the snow flies outside.

~Blue~

No comments:

Post a Comment