Monday, August 23, 2010

Messages and Patterns

Since I've started doing the daily draws with my DruidCraft, I've received some very interesting cards. Looking at them as a straight line spread(left to right) gives me so much to think about.

My card tonight was the 2 of Wands. This card depicts the Long Man of Wilmington(in Sussex). The outline of a man with a staff in each hand, creating the image of a door. With the forward movement of the twos, the two staffs could very well represent two parts of my life that I carry together, that could be incorporated into a whole, the possibilities are here for the seeing, experiencing.

While I haven't journaled here for all the cards I've drawn, they are as follows:

10 of Swords, 10 of Pentacles, 4 of Pentacles, Queen of Swords, The Magician, Rebirth, The Lovers, The Star, Strength, 2 of Wands. I'm going to spend some time looking at this more, but the message seems to indicate that while I've got alot going on, my life is settled for now, my plans to study are well timed, that it will lead to more than just the study of a Tarot deck.

That, my friends, is the short version!

~Blue~

No comments:

Post a Comment